P!INK IS BACK! With the highly anticipated sixth studio album, "The Truth About Love" and... Sony Music Malaysia wants you to be part of her album launch! Ever wonder how it feels like to be featured on a retail poster? Here’s your chance to be part of this amazing opportunity!
Share your Instagram picture with the hash tag #pinksep18my and get the chance to be featured on P!nk's retail poster!
Be apart of the “P!nkstagram” campaign! All you need is Instagram! Snap a picture of yourself in anything related to the colour pink and upload it onto Instagram just by following the simple steps below using the hash tag #pinksept18my starting from 13th August – 31st August 2012. On the 1st of September, 16 of the most creative pictures will then be picked to be featured on P!nk’s The Truth About Love’s retail poster that will be displayed in selected music stores Nationwide.
Steps to Enter “P!nkstagram Campaign”:-
- Snap a picture of yourself on Instagram using anything pink (Pink hair, Pink Shirt, Pink Braces, Pink Glasses etc)
- Upload the picture onto Instagram using the hash tag #pinksept18my on the description
- Check on Sony Music Malaysia Official Facebook on the 1st of Sept to see if
- you’re one of the 16 winning piuctures. (facebook.com/sonymusicmy).
- If you are the daily winner, email us your details and the winning picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE
P!nk is set to release her 6th studio album on the 18th September in both Standard and Deluxe version (with 4 Bonus Tracks) which will be available at all music stores nationwide. The album is P!nk’s unique take on the different shades of love – the dark, the light, the happy and the sad. (LOL! i think i know those shades way too well! =P)
Check out the first single, “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)” from the album! The single was co-written by P!nk along with producer Greg Kurstin. Having taken time out of the limelight to start a family, the tracks infectious melody and kick-ass lyrics have let the world know that P!nk is back and at her absolute best!
P!nkstagram Campaign Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is open to all residents of Malaysia.
- For participants below the age of 17, please get the consent of your parent or guardian before submission/uploading your picture. Participants may submit/upload numerous pictures.
- SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA has to sole and exclusive rights to choose and announce the most creative or the best picture daily on Facebook; starting from 13th August 2012 and closed on 31st August 2012 at 6.00 pm.
- Participants can log on to SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA’s Facebook – www.facebook.com/sonymusicmy, to check if your picture(s) has been chosen.
- Only 19 pictures will be chosen throughout the campaign period.
- The chosen pictures will be featured in P!NK’s latest album – The Truth About Love’s retail poster which will be displayed in selected music stores Nationwide. No prize awards will be given.
- SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA reserves the right to amend, cancel or modify the Campaign at its sole discretion.
- All personal costs or any other costs incurred for taking part in this Campaign is the sole responsibility of the Participants.
- By participating, where allowable by law, all Participants grant to SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA and its affiliates the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, the participants’ pictures and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without any compensation to the Participants. The ‘Chosen Ones’ may be required by SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA to participate in publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, without payment or any compensation whatsoever to the Participants. 9.1 Upon announcement on Sony Music Malaysia’s Facebook, chosen participants are required to submit personal detail: Full Name, Email Address, IC Number, Contact Number; through Facebook messages within seven days of daily winning announcement.
- SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Campaign at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Campaign are jeopardized. The Participants will not in any way hold SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA and its affiliates responsible and/or liable for matters that may arise out or in connection with the event or the Contest.
- The Participants shall indemnify Sony Music Malaysia against all liability, costs, loss or expenses arising out of the participation in this Campaign including (but not limited to) personal injury and/or damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent of the Participants.
- Participants must ensure that materials/ pictures embodied thereon is neither obscene nor defamatory and will not give rise to any civil or any criminal liability on the part of SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA. Offensive and inappropriate pictures will be disqualified.
- Warranty & Representation By participating in this Campaign, Participants agree to be bound by all Terms & Conditions set forth in these Official Rules.
Don't wait any longer! Start today! Take a picture of yourself with anything pink & Instagram it with the hash tag #pinksept18my! You may just get yourself on the retail poster of P!nk's new album "The Truth About Love"!
For more details, check out: -
Sony Music FB - www.facebook.com/sonymusicmy
Official Website - http://www.pinkspage.com/us/home
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/pink
Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/Pink/
iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/my/album/blow-me-one-last-kiss-single/id541803530