Friday, May 04, 2012

MrLens.com.my - Got the Eyes?

Friday, May 04, 2012
Always thought that my spectacles was just killing my style! Started wearing contacts and though mum reminded me of the horror stories related to contact lenses, she just reminded me that I have to make sure my hands are always clean when handling em. =P

I've grown so used to going to a particular shop in Kuching to get my contact lenses that ever since I moved to KL, I still buy a whole supply of it whenever I go back for holidays. 

Recently, I found out about MrLens.com.my. It is said to be the largest online distributor of contact lenses from Europe in Malaysia now. They were the finalist in the prestigious Swiss Economic Award in 2008 and they are the largest online inventory of contact lenses at the lowest price in Malaysia with free delivery within Klang Valley!


Checked them out and got myself 2 pairs of Freshlook Colorblends!! It was super fast delivery! Of course, that is because I am in PJ! It took only 2 days! It was a personal delivery instead of POS or registered mail. I got me the Sterling Grey and Green! I thought the Haribo Gummy Bear treat was nice! =P Easy peasy order! 


Which is better? With or Without? =P Do I look any different with and without the Sterling Grey Freshlook Colorblends? I wanna know!!!

Without Contact Lenses                   With Contact Lenses

As I've recently found out, MrLens.com.my has a "Recommend a Friend Program" that allows you to earn discounts to shop @ MrLens.com.my for every friend you recommend! They've also got a "Coupon Share with Friends" system that allows you to earn vouchers! *

So, if you're looking to glam up your eyes with some rocking new look... Head on to MrLens.com.my and you might just find a pair of pretty, sexy contact lenses to compliment your eyes! MrLens.com.my offers a wide range of contact lenses brands like Acuvue Tru Eyes, Soflens, Focus Dailies Aqua Comfort, Biomedics Toric, Freshkon Color Fusion, Freshlook Colorblends and many more other brands!

For purchases above RM50, you get free delivery for selected areas in Klang Valley! SHOP AWAY NOW!



For more info
MrLens FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/MrLens.my
Website - http://www.mrlens.com.my






*Friend Recommendation Program
Earn discounts to shop @ MrLens.com.my but need to register and friend must pay full and purchase 1st before getting rewards.

*Share with Friends
MrLens FB campaign that allows you to earn RM20/discount when 10 friends like MrLens FB Page. 








6 leaves:

EdiÁ•ě said...

i would fap both without & with lenses

bound omparsi

yomi said...

ok. dont really think that's the of compliment a girl would want but.. er.. thanks?

Anonymous said...

u r going to have to give up this game soon ... u r looking more and more like an auntie. The only thing that is saving u is make up.

yomi said...

er... duh? i am becoming an auntie. even more so, i'm called a grandma sometimes. =P growing older is a fact, growing up does not necessarily happen especially for people like you. =)

Tammy Miu said...

I like your style :) you look good with the Sterling Grey! what can I say, without it's Asian chick, with it's UK born Asian Chick.

Thanks for reviewing Yomi! I've sent your pic with link to MrLens and he'll post up on FB page! ^___^

yomi said...

Thanks Tammy! Hope you like it. =) I like Sterling Grey too! Hehehe!

Post a Comment