Friday, February 24, 2012

They KISSed ME!

Friday, February 24, 2012
Have you ever been kissed and feel like you're on top of the world? I have! It was awzum! =P And I feel pretty right after! Hahahaha! That's some very powerful kisses, yea? Want to know how to get awzum kisses like the ones I am getting?


Yap! Exactly! Make sure someone slaps on many shades of lipstick and say KISS ME! Do make sure they kiss you all over! =P LOL! Ok, maybe not! But am sure it's some guy's fantasy, no? Some! Here's a few things you will need!

TROLLING......
For this particular type of kisses, I'd say men would not really want em. Unless of course it is on a girl! =P Men? I've loss your attention, yea? Good. Girls? You're still here, right? Let me get down to the REAL kisses then!

Personally, I use the Heroine Make Essence BB Cream to conceal scars and dark eye bags The texture is slightly thicker and covers imperfection for that flawless look. I would use the Heroine Make Matte BB Liquid for the rest of my face as the texture is light that makes it easier to blend into my skin. 

Bare skin after slapping on the BB Cream and BB Liquid. I know, something caught my eye and it's not the camera! Hehehehe! Sickly pale skin. Hence, you cannot just end here!

Kiss Me Heroine Make BB Cream + Liquid hides 7 skin problems to beautiful skin:
  1. Unsightly pores 
  2. Dullness 
  3. Freckles 
  4. Spots 
  5. Unwanted shine 
  6. Dryness 
  7. Sunburn

Next, on the kissing list...... the Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner. It has an ultra thin brush that makes it easy to draw super-fine perfect lines like above! Almost like handling a pen! It is highly resistant to tears, sweat, water and sebum!

Does those lashes look like spider legs? =P Hehehe! You would think I get one kiss for these lashes BUT no.... greedy as I am for KISSes, I put on extras of it! For these long full lashes, it requires KISSes from Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara + Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara! Now, that's how I get these dramatically long lashes! The mascaras help to thicken and lengthen my natural lashes! 

After the full regime! I get a face full of KISSes! =P Don't mind the plastered flatten face. But you get the picture. I have colour on my skin and more defined eyes! Super flawless skin + dramatic eyes = DRAMATIC FACE that gets all the KISSes! 


And then, to remove those KISSes with ease, there's always the Heroine Make Mascara Remover! Clear liquid that you can apply on your lashes (the same way you apply mascara) and use a cotton pad to remove the mascara! Remarkably, it was very easy to remove! You can even use it to remove your stubborn eye make up!


Don't mind the imbalanced eyes! One side with mascara + liner, the other side REMOVED! So, if you ever feel like saying, "KISS ME!" Get these KISS ME goodness! After all those KISSes, it's high time I get some KISSes from you! 



"KISS ME!"


--------- 
Kiss Me 
Product of Japan 






4 leaves:

Anonymous said...

f for fat

yomi said...

really??? wooohoo!! i am fat!!

Anonymous said...

wat abt P for PUDGY?

yomi said...

pudgy? LOL! i'd like to know where! hahaha!

Post a Comment