TOP 10 things that I am THANKFUL for in the year 2007:
- To be studying in Kuching again and living with my family again.
- To be able to control my emotions better.
- To have people who cares for me around me.
- To have met someone totally unexpected, who is now dear to me.
- To have had that confrontation with Angel that totally changed everything between us. We are so great together now that I hope nothing will change between us! I just like how straight forward she is with me and how I can just be really honest with her and she listens. =) I love you woman! I’m glad to know you better this year!
- To have met Aprilia! She is a good friend. =) She may be different but as a friend she is one for keeps. =)
- To have met all the new friends I have made in Swinburne. Really great bunch of people. =) Can't name all because there are just too many of them. =)
- To have my freedom level up a notch this year. =P
- To have met a lot of rotten people and learn from those mistakes.
- To understand that I may NOT have high expectation for myself or anyone or anything but at least I have this thing called HOPE for everything. =)
I would say that the year 2007 has been really different from all the other years. There are good and bad memories from the year 2007 but I would keep the good ones and just let go the bad ones. =) There is just no point holding onto the sadness in our lives because they only makes us upset. Just move on and remember the good things and be thankful for them. =)
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and have your New Year's resolutions ready. =P
How are you welcoming the year 2008?
Booze and loud music or home with family?
I'll be at home with my family. =)
Will have my small little celebration with TV later. Hahaha~!
Happy New Year, people!! Love lots!