Friday, September 28, 2007

Anger Management

Friday, September 28, 2007

Ok ok.. one assignment down, one more to go, 2 more presentations to go and one midterm test~ I just finished my assignment about an hour ago. And I thought I'd chill and relax. Watching DVD was one of the option. So yea~

I tried watching Anger Management and NO WAY I'M GONNA FINISH THAT MOVIE!! Crazy! I will be the person with anger management problem if I finish it. I only watched about 30 minutes of it and I am already getting piss off that the Adam Sandler, Mr Buznik is not screaming his head at off at people! His shrink apparently is trying to piss him off so he would actually just blow up! BUT I AM THE ONE BLOWING UP!

I only caught this bit.......
There are two types of angry people:

  • Explosive
  • Implosive

Explosive people blow up and shout directly when angry but implosive people are those who takes in everything and keeps it and finally one day they might possible blow up like an atomic bomb. I would actually think I am the latter which may not be a good sign. Hahaha! I mean look at me, when I'm angry.. I smile! or I laugh whilst saying I am angry! Talk about mismatch of emotions and facial expressions!

I am angry now anyways, faced with incompetent people in which yes, I did get the job done but most of it is my own work! =( Upsetting, upsetting~ Who cares, I'm going to have fun later! But I might be crying after having fun~ HAhahha bye bye!!






0 leaves:

Post a Comment