Saturday, June 23, 2007

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

Saturday, June 23, 2007
Ngel crazy woman tag everyone in her friend's list. Good thing I'm in the mood for tags.. But I dunno who to tag, so I guess I won't tag anyone.. =P



TAG YOU'RE IT!!



Directions : Go to YOUR FRIENDSTER'S PROFILE and list the last 10 people who have given you testimonials. If someone has given you a testimonial twice, skip to the next new person; don't repeat the same name!


1. Wei Khee
2. Anna
3. Chrizteena
4. Dave aka King
5. Morugu
6. Fadzilla
7. Ian
8. Ronnie
9. Ying
10. Dean



Q. Have you ever gotten in trouble with 8?
A: Not that I know of??? Suppose to be a NO. He's so nice what!!

Q: How often do you talk to 4?
A: Once in a month??? me thinks. we meet only once in 4-5 months?? =P

Q: Is number 1 pretty?
A: Go have a look at his friendster profile and tell me if you think HE is pretty.....

Q: Have you ever kissed 3?
A: Nope.. we don't have that sorta thing going on

Q: Is 3 in a relationship?
A: Me thinks so...

Q: What would you get 6 for his/her birthday?
A: Pretty, cute stuff! Like herself!!

Q: Have you ever been to 2's house?
A: Yap, a few times! She cooks damn well! ** Na, when you wanna cook for us again?? =P

Q: Do you live close to 10 ?
A: Yea, say maybe 5 minutes drive????

Q: Have you ever slept with 6?
A: Nope, mummy do not allow sleep overs.

Q: How did you meet 7?
A: Never met him, he just came to my profile and start leaving testimonials...

Q: What's one fact about 1?
A: He wears spectacles???

Q: Do you know 4's birthday?
A: Yea, I seem to think so but I always get it mix up. He knows I get it mix up always!!

Q: What do you like about 10?
A: He's my cute crazy lil brother! always ask me to be more lady-like!! Hahaha!

Q: What's the next thing you'll do with 9?
A: Ying??? Maybe storm Tanjung Malim with her!! if i do go back there that is...

Q: Is 4 someone you can trust?
A: Maybe, I never asked him....

Q: Do you think 5 could kill someone?
A: To be honest, I don't even know who Morugu is......

Q: What is 8 afraid of?
A: Ronnie is AFRAID OF ME!!! weee~!! HAahaha

Q: When is the last time you talked to number 5?
A: I don't think I've ever spoken to him...

Q: Would 7 and 4 make a good couple?
A: I don't think so. Cause both are guys....

Q: Is 5 single?
A: How I know, you go ask him la!!

Q: What's the last thing you did with 2?
A: Breakfast at Chong Choon with me telling her stories!! =P

Q: Is 4 in a relationship?
A: yea...

Q: Do you think 1 has a crush on you?
A: Don't think so ler... you go ask him la..

Q: Do you know 9's favorite music?
A: One of those chinese love songs!! She always blast them through her speakers until I even know how to sing it!!





0 leaves:

Post a Comment