Friday, September 15, 2006

AWAY

Friday, September 15, 2006
I'm going to be away from blogging for awhile. Sorry to be doing this but it is not like I want to either. I'm unable to come online as now my laptop has chosen to say 'Goodbye' to me. 3 days ago the keyboard had an error and the next day it had problem to start. Now, it doesn't not want to switch on anymore.

My mid-terms are here to kill me and soon my finals will be here in about 1 month and 2 weeks time. Hopefully this will be the final, finals that I will be having here. I really do wish to go home and be at home. Being here makes me feel paranoid and fear of almost everything. Call me a coward, I don't mind.

Is it really important to get a degree in life? I know I'm asking a dumb question. Hai~

See you guys around but not so soon I guess.. Missing everyone and home too!
Bye bye, Take care.

yomI





2 leaves:

Hedonistics Anonymous said...

why torture yourself there? not to sound harsh or anything, but isn't your own happiness more important? you can always opt for private college (which i did, thank goodness).

a degree is important. suffering to get a degree is unnecessary. honestly, just leave the damn place. if you want to suffer, you can 35 years of suffering till you retire when you start working.

all the best. :)

Hedonistics Anonymous said...

btw... truthfully, a degree is not as important as you think it is. well, your degree is the ticket to get you a job interview but it's not your passport to a better a life.

your parents will probably explain better.

Post a Comment