- The number of friends I have increased by two times.
- I realized that I have friends who are really dear to me.
- I realized that I'm good with kids.
- I realized that I actually have low self-esteem.
- I realized that I hate being alone. I hate the feeling of being alone.
- I'm still childish in certain ways.
- I learnt to download albums and movies fast online.
- I learnt to compromise with certain people.
- I learnt that not all friends are nice people.
- I learnt that I always think of the worse rather than the best.
- I learnt that you tend to be comfortable with people you often see.
- I learnt that whining and crying will not help in any situation.
- I learnt that I have a long way to go in life.
- I learnt that songs that make me cry should be saved for sad days.
- I learnt that I have limited confidence in myself.
- I met a special person and lost him in the same year.
- I now know the meaning of getting hurt multiple times.
- I hate studying last minute.
- Depend on yourself and you should be just fine.
- Don't expect anything about anybody.
- Don't let someone get too close which enables them to mess you up.
- You can't help people who don't choose to help themselves.
- You can't please everybody.
- You want something, go get it. Don't wait for it to come.
- Do what makes you happy not what makes other people happy.
- Think far about your future and don't ponder too much about the past.
That is just about what I've learn this year. I wonder what I'll learn in the year 2006. Maybe I'll learn to be independent and take care of myself. I don't even trust myself to take care me so how am I going to take care of myself? Hm... I will just have to work on that. Hehehe~~
Happy New Year and hope you all have fun ushering the New Year tonight!
Take care, yomI