Saturday, October 29, 2005
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
I think he's great~! Smallville uses some of his songs in some of the series which fits the scene perfectly like the last scene in Clark's loft Episode 3, Season 5. As boring as he gets, its the nice type of boring. Something new for a change. That way I can have a change of music to my collection which is getting boring to me pretty soon. Talk about listening to songs you like til you hate it. HAhahaha..
Monday, October 24, 2005
- You feel so horrible at the moment and you look for the one person whom you trust the most but that one person turns around and made it worse for you by making your worse nightmare come true.
- That one person who once made you laugh and was always by your side suddenly becomes the one person who makes you just want to breakdown and cry.
- You know that even if you were to pretend that nothing happened, you'd still have that sour, bitter feeling there some where inside.
- All you want to do is break off and walk away but knowing that you would in the end loose a friend who was once so dear to you.
- You just wish you could turn back time and make everything right again.
Stupid time to be thinking of such things, I know since exam is just around the corner. Oh well, sad sad me just have to handle it myself then. Nevermind................................................................................
Sunday, October 23, 2005
You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain.
I HATE LOVE.
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Friday, October 21, 2005
Just to straighten things out:
- Jealousy is experienced when something you have is taken away or is threatened by someone else.
- Envy is when you do not measure up to someone else or you very much want something someone else has.
- Rivalry is when no one yet possesses the thing you desire and there is keen competition for the desired goal.
So which of this is the one actually bugging you? The best solution to overcoming any of this is getting away from it. Find other things to amuse yourself. Self-indulge yourself in things you like doing. If you are not meant to have something, then it is meant to be like that.
Don't try to force things to happen. Things happen for a reason somehow. There is a whole wide world out there. No point staying back in the past tormenting yourself because that will not get you anywhere but in your own selfish obsession. Imagine how much time and energy you spend on being jealous when all you have to do is find something new and refreshing and by then you'll be saying "Jealousy who?" =P
It does take sometime getting use to but you'll find that in the end, its just one of those days when things just don't go the way you want it to. If you were given everything you wanted so easily, you'll never appreciate what you have. So there is something good out of this but jealousy can cause insanity and possessive of things or persons. So watch out for the green-eyed monster.
~ In jealousy there is more self-love than love~
Friday, October 14, 2005